Most homeowners that get swimming pools installed on their property want unique features that will add to the beauty and the overall appeal of a property. One of the best ways to spice up your pool design is to get a custom grotto installed. This is a very unique design feature that includes a waterfall cascading down a nook or cave-like structure installed in one corner of the swimming pool.
There are numerous swimming pool grotto designs ranging from very simplistic structures to more elaborate, hidden spas. Grotto installation involves a certain amount of creativity and represents a significant investment. This is why you need skilled and experienced pool builders for the job.
Custom Designed Pool Grotto
We at Artscape Pools are a reputed grotto builder based in San Antonio. We have successfully completed a number of projects in Boerne, Canyon Lake, and New Braunfels. Our company has catered to a number of clients in and around Shavano Park, Garden Ridge, and Selma. Our company proudly serves clients in Schertz, Helotes and Timberwood Park and the surrounding areas.
We can will design and install a unique waterfall and grotto features in poolscapes of all kinds. This feature needs to be designed with care and planned very well. The materials need to be chosen with care as they will be exposed to water constantly.
Grotto Construction Process
We follow a very specific construction process in grotto installations:
- The exterior of the grotto is generally made from a material that looks like rock. It is designed to complement the overall appearance of the landscape and match the pool theme.
- Some property owners prefer that their grotto is made of natural stone. However, the most common material used is engineered concrete. If you are looking for a more cost-effective solution you can opt for a prefabricated artificial rock grotto.
- This feature has two main sections- the waterfall, and the area behind it.
- After detailed discussions with you, our team of designers will customize the width and height of the grotto in order to ensure that it’s high enough to allow all for easy access by swimmers.
- If required we can build grottos that are high enough to accommodate individuals wading under the structure as well.
Different Grotto Designs and Features
In addition to the standard features, we can also incorporate elements such:
- Swim-up bars that can be accessed from the pool
- Spa features
- Loveseat behind the waterfall
- Group seating out of the pool water
- Group seating inside the water
- Hot tub behind a waterfall
- Hidden entertainment center
Grotto Plans and Structure
The design and structure of this feature will be customized to meet your specific requirements and styling preferences. Whether you want a small grotto or a larger one that can accommodate more people, we can design the feature you need.
Designing and building grottos is something we are extremely passionate about. Our team is committed to providing you the solutions you need at very cost-effective grotto installation cost. For any more information or for a consultation and quote, feel free to contact us at 210-204-5236. You can also use this Contact Us form to send queries and we will revert shortly.
Quick quotes are designed to help establish a budget for planning, design and implementation, fixed pricing will be available after consult and design is completed.