Pool Features for Your New Pool in San Antonio, Austin, New Braunfels, Boerne, & Surrounding Areas
Outstanding swimming pool design and styling are often realized by the water in the pool, its reflections, appearance, color, and the manner in which it refracts color and light. Every homeowner wants to ensure that their swimming pool zone is designed uniquely and that it adds to the aesthetics of the space. Adding a water feature like a stone fountain, waterfall, or any other vertical element that has moving water, can dramatically uplift the appeal of your poolscape and turn it into a work of art.
Water feature installation involves creativity and knowledge and you need skilled and experienced contractors for the job. We use our advanced knowledge in pool building to create effects that will lend drama to your poolscape. There are a number of different water features to choose from such as:
- Rock waterfalls are a great addition to organic looking pools.
- A sheetfall looks great in a modern style swimming pool.
- If you have a lagoon-style poolscape, a grotto is an excellent choice.
- Raised wall structures with sconces lend themselves very well to Mediterranean-style pools. In these features, the water flows out of high mounted lion heads or rosettes.
- Sun/foam jets can be incorporated into the pool design.
- We can add bubbling boulders/fountain bubblers to the pool
- Deck jets shoot out streams of water and are a fun feature for kids’ entertainment.
- Tanning Ledges for a relaxing day in the sun.
For any more information or for consultation and quote, feel free to contact us today at 210-794-6783.
Today’s water slides are designed to seamlessly meld with the style of your pool. Built of complementing stone or other
materials, they are sure to provide a visually appealing accent while promising unending hours of fun for all ages.
The use of LED lighting in your backyard poolscape adds a whole new dimension to the look you’re trying to achieve.
Whether you’re incorporating LED accent lighting throughout the project or into custom features like rainfalls, bubblers, and steps, a little illumination goes a long way.
A raised spa not only makes easier access to the spa but adds a luxury element to your backyard. A raised spa
stands out in the design as opposed to a pool level spa.
Beach-Entry, also called zero-entry pool, is designed with an entry that gradually slopes from the deck into the water,
like a natural beach. No stairs or ladders are necessary to get in.
Sheer descents are water features that gently pour into the pool from pool or spa walls and come in configurations
as various as a “sheet of glass” effect to sheets of rain-like droplets. They range in size from a few inches wide to several feet for a plethora of elegant-looking applications, all providing the soothing sound of falling water!
Waterfalls make a classic addition to any pool and are always popular with children. Our custom designed pool
waterfalls offer endless options – from natural rock waterfalls to flagstone waterfalls and spa spillovers.